Saturday, December 19, 2009

Camera Critters:More Squirrells!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Two squirrels were making a meal out of some seeds in the trees in my friend's backyard. So much for squirrels being terrtorial, like I wrote last week. I did read that they sometimes shared a nest and a territory even outside the mating season, but that it was unusual.

Didn't matter for the other pair we saw near my home (that's a canoe it's sitting on)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Doesn't it look like someone just forgot his stuffed toy on the lawn?


More animals over at Camera Critters

13 comments:

allhorsestuff said...

OH I love those fantastically RED squirrels~ and with a white blaze down the fronts!
Yes...it did look like a toy on the lawn, tehehe!
KK

Teena in Toronto said...

That's quite a furry tail!

I played too :)

Quilt Works said...

These are the cutest squirrells - so orange and bright, and the ears have tufts!


... See the "Buddies"

eileeninmd said...

Those red squirrels are so cute!

chubskulit said...

Squirrels in Korea looks like that with a long bushy tails. I have seen some that is gray and black color too.

Please come and meet our New Baby Champ. Merry Christmas!

Misty Dawn said...

I just LOVE Red squirrels - they are SOOOOOOOO cute! Great shots.

Nancy Bea Miller said...

What a pretty squirrel! Ours are gray and black.

Michael said...

Love watching the Reds. Nice pics.

rinzonelle said...

Nice Catch. Love your critter. Hope you can find time to visit mine.

ellen said...

Nice entry for camera critters. Mine is up. Hope to see you there. God Bless!

rinzo said...

Happy camera critters please view my very first entry!

Misty Dawn said...

I love these squirrels! They are so different than the squirrels I see - those cute little ears are the best!

rinzo said...

Nice entry. god bless.