Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Google me 3

People came across my blog with:
"can my bearded dragon eat daddy long legs"
Yes. I don't know whether true Daddy Longlegs aka Harvestmen were meant or the spiders that share that common name, but both are safe for bearded dragons to eat. Both are beneficial, though, feeding on insects and, in case of Harvestmen, almost anything they can find, so if you don't want them in your house, it may be better just to put them outside.

"bearded dragon nodding"
It's a gesture to establish dominance, often done while inflating the beard.

"miced cow"
Um, sorry. I can offer cow mice, though.

"can a bearded dragon eat crocus"?
Better not. Crocus are at least mildly toxic. My dragon really enjoys primroses, though. Those contain saponins, so they shouldn't be given too often, but the brightly coloured flowers seem to be really attractive. Make sure they are not sprayed!

2 comments:

Sharlene said...

Thank you for visiting me on Blogtrotting today. I am sorry my official blogtrotting post wasn't up when you first came by (I forgot to hit "post" last night. I guess I was a tad tired.) but it is up now and I would love for you to get a chance to read it.

PS- don't you just reading the google key words people use to find your blog. They never cease to entertain me!

Sonora said...

I love seeing what people have googled to find me. Sometimes what they typed is so random!
Thanks for stopping by on the blog trotting. I loved your comment. I am not familiar with your neck of the woods and it is interesting to hear about other places and people's experiences there.
Have a great day!